Written by Phil Bianchi (OAM), Canning Stock Route historian and desert four wheel driver, The 4W Driver’s Guide – Canning Stock Route provides the reader with a wealth of information including the history of the CSR, how to prepare for your trip, the best camping sites along the way and track notes from Halls Creek to Wiluna.
This is a must have for anyone preparing to tackle the most challenging 4WD track in Australia.
- A5, 144 pages full colour
- Detailed map excerpts from Westprint
- Detailed information and interesting facts on every well
- Planning guide
- Comprehensive list of mechanical and recovery options
- How to procure Permits and Access
- Where to get fuel and supplies
RRP $39.95 + $3 postage and handling
Pre-order and SAVE $10 off RRP
Want to secure your copy before it hits the shops and save on the cover price?
Submit the form below with your name and email address to register your interest in securing a copy from the first print run of this much anticipated title and only pay:
$29.95 + $3 postage and handling.
Pre-orders close on the 31st May 2020.